Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hihopes Cash The Check

Scan0004 (2)
Cash takes a third in placement at the Yorkshire Terrier National February 2013 NewYork City!
Scan0005 - Copy
June 2013 He has his first Major! He has changed so much since February.
Scan0008
August 2013 He wins a 5 point Major over 3 Champions from the Bred By Class! Amazing!
Cash is a lovely boy that was bred from my Champion Hihopes My My My Delilah and Sugarmaple’s Champion Edgewood’s Reflection In Time (Cabot).  He is just the perfect size at about 5 pounds with the most delightful show attitude.  He is happiest in the ring showing off his stuff.  I am having so much fun with him.
GREAT NEWS!!!!  Cash finished his championship in December!!  Yea!  Now onto the Breed Ring for his Grand Championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment