Friday, January 3, 2014

Latest News

A couple of updates:
"Mario"  found his new home shortly before Christmas and has a new name "Teddy"  He is being loved by a family that had purchased a puppy from me many years ago and had to let her go to her home with the rest of the yorkies at Rainbow Bridge.  I am so happy for the family and for him.  Everything works out for the best.
Now I have puppies that will be arriving this month!!  Very exciting.  One litter will be from my new Champion Cash The Check.  He finished his championship earlier in December. He can be seen in earlier blogs.  I have two others coming from CH boys from a good friend of mine at Moonlight Yorkies.  Can't wait to see what I will have.
Just heard from Animal Planet and "TOO CUTE".  They tell me they are just finishing on the production of my episodes and I can expect to hear from them soon regarding a date perhaps sometime in March or April.  They promise to let me know!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment