Tuesday, August 20, 2013

News Flash

Over the last several weeks Animal Planet has been here filming for their new season of Too Cute.  They were filming a litter from the age of 2 weeks with eyes still closed until 12 weeks when puppies went to their new homes.  The Dani and Bentley litter were the featured attraction along with the herd of Guinea Hens and chicks that we have here in residence.  I can't wait to see the finished product!  They tell me it should air probably the beginning of the new year or perhaps at the end of this year.  I'll be sure to let you all know as soon as I hear.  They were a great crew and had tons of patience waiting for the shots they needed to put their story together.  We had a lot of fun and I learned a lot about how much work it is to get footage for our viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment